- For connecting PE pipes acc. to DIN 8074 and PVC pipes acc. to DIN 8061/8062 to PN16 (PVC as from DA200 restrained up to PN10)
- Valves and fittings with flange connection acc. to DIN EN 1092-2, PN10/16
- Installation without special tools
- Installation independent on weather conditions
- Maintenance free
- For thin-walled PE/PVC pipes (up to 3 mm wall thickness) and negative pressure pipes the use of a supporting sleeve is mandatory.
Materials ( Basic version):
- Body and pressure ring made of ductile cast iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG40)
- Lip seal made of EPDM with plastic stabilisation
- Clamping ring made of brass with special profiling
- Connecting bolts made of stainless steel A2 with plastic bushes as spacers and to protect the thread
- Materials approved in accordance with KTW and DVGW W270.
- Corrosion protection by means of fusion bonded epoxy powder coating blue, RAL 5015 (average dry film thickness 250μm)
Other materials as well as accessories on request.
Fields of application:Restrained connection of PE/PVC pipes
Drinking water supply
Agricultural field sprinkler system