- Resilient seated centric butterfly valve acc. to DIN EN 593
- Suitable for clamping (WT) between the pipe flange acc. to DIN EN 1092, DN32–DN150 to PN16 and DN200–1200 up to PN10
- Suitable for flange mounting (LT) on the pipe flange in accordance with DIN EN 1092, DN32–DN200 to PN16 and DN250–1200 up to PN10
- Face to face dimension acc. to DIN 558, Basic series 20 (DIN 3202, Series K1)
- Tight in both directions of flow
- Enclosed seat ring, replaceable
- Shaft not touched by the medium and safe outlet
- Maintenance-free shaft bearing
Materials ( Basic version):
- Body made of ductile cast iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
- Flap disc made of stainless steel (1.4408)
- Shaft made of stainless steel (1.4021)
- Seat ring and O-rings of the shaft seal made of EPDM W270/KTW or NBR
- Corrosion protection by means of fusion bonded epoxy powder coating blue, RAL 5015 (average dry film thickness 250μm)
Other materials for shafts, shaft bearings, seat rings, discs, bodies as well as other accessories possible.
Fields of application:Water procurement and water treatment
e.g. for potable water, fresh water, raw water, etc.
e.g. for potable water, fresh water, surface water, etc.
Further possibilities of application on request