PN10/16 (DN80 – DN1200) | PN25 (DN80 – DN600)
Product features :
- Design acc. to DIN EN 593
- Double-sided flange connection acc. to DIN EN 1092-2
- Face to face dimension acc. to DIN EN 558, Series 14 (F4)
- Sealing in both directions of flow
- Resilient seated
- Double eccentrical disc
- Enclosed T-section seal on the disc adjustable and replaceable without removal of the disc
- Closed bearing lugs
- Shafts not in touch with the medium, dry-shaft design
- Basic version with fitted, cast encapsulated worm gear box, self-locking and adjustable limit stops as well as a mechanical position indicator on the gear box cover
- Gear boxes with raised protection for buried application, optional
Materials (basic version) :
- Body, disc and bearing cover made of ductile cast iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
- Shafts made of stainless steel 1.4021
- Seat made of chromium/nickel steel
- Shaft bearing made of bronze
- Profile sealing of the disc and O-rings of the shaft seal made of EPDM in accordance with W270 / KTW or NBR
- Bolts and nuts made of A4 (in touch with medium), all the other external connecting parts made of A2
- Corrosion protection by means of fusion bonded epoxy powder coating blue, RAL 5015 (average dry film thickness 250μm)
Other materials for shafts, shaft bearings, profile packing and O-rings as well as other accessories possible.
Fields of application:Water procurement and water treatment
e.g. for potable water, fresh water, raw water, etc.
Water supply and hydroelectric stations
e.g. for potable water, fresh water, surface water, etc.
e.g. for cooling water, etc.
Purified waste water
Further possibilities of application on request